Those interested to participate in this section of the Arbaeen International Award can send their works related to the great procession on the Arbaeen of Imam Hussein (as), description of Arbaeen rituals among different nations, the impact of participating in Arbaeen procession on personal life, personal perception about the great Arbaeen procession, etc.
– Participation in this section is open to all.
– Each participant is allowed to send only a travelogue.
– Simultaneous participation in in all three sections of photography, documentary videos and travelogue is permissible; subject to following the related regulations.
– Travelogues need to be written in one of these languages: Arabic, English, Urdu, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Russian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
– Each work should not be less than 20 lines and more than 10 pages (according to the Award’s standard format which is available on ( www.intlarbaeen.com ).
– Works sent to the Arbaeen International Award should not have already been sent to other competitions and awards.
– The theme of the sent works needs to be related to the different sections of the Award. The decision on this issue lies with juries of the Award.
– The sent works need to be compatible with the specified standard format. A sample file with the standard format is available in the rules section of the portal. The works created without this format will not be considered for the Award.
– Using colloquial language, except in the case of direct quotes and conversations between people, is not allowed.
– Travelogues need to be real and the outcome of personal observations.
– Attachment of related evidences including references and images related to the subject of travelogue will be a plus point during the evaluation process.
The writer is obliged to fill all necessary fields related to registration and send his work through the official portal of the Arbaeen International Award.
The selected works will be printed in the form of a book and the secretariat of Arbaeen International Award preserves all the rights in this regard. The names of the writers will be mentioned at the beginning of the respected travelogues.
– The final decision on any point that is not provided in the present regulations and also the interpretation of the ambiguities lies within the Secretariat of the Award and participants and judges are deprived of any rights in this regard.